[FFmpeg-devel] headers for gapless playback

Kaplan, John jkaplan2 at pandora.com
Fri Apr 24 08:04:26 EEST 2020

    > > > For audio we have AV_PKT_DATA_SKIP_SAMPLES packet side data

Hey team - I'm back on my project to add gapless metadata support to ffmpeg.
I've got a dev environment building and debugging ffmpeg up and running, and have been investigating movenc.c and related to try to figure out how to implement.

Just opened up a ticket here:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8631#ticket

I'm still working through some newbie issues, mostly trying to figure out where the relevant data is. And of course if there's anything in there that's way off I'd welcome comments to set me straight. Especially if you know details of getting at AAC encoding data you'll save me investigation time.

Thanks,
John