[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] STF 2025

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:17:57 EEST 2024

On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 7:39 PM Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 2:53 PM Vittorio Giovara <
> vittorio.giovara at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 2:02 PM Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 12:59 PM Vittorio Giovara <
> > > vittorio.giovara at gmail.com>

> > ffmpeg-devel
> > > <

> had a
> > the
> > then

> > getting
> > somewhere
> > > create

> For
> > > how
> > was

> than
> > > by

> happen
> developers.
> > > I'm

> > FFmpeg
> > was
> for
> > > NAB.

> topic
> > at
> > well,
> > > >

> > > Do not trust LibAV developers even when they are giving you gifts.
> > >

> > I'm not giving you anything, please can you stop? I don't want to flood
> the
> > CC with emails, but I'll do so if that helps stifle this kind of
> behavior.
> > Please disconnect, grow up, be nicer to your fellow community members,
> and
> > just do better.
> >

> Thank you for your arrogant continuous behavior that match nicely with your
> latest code contributions.

I don't think I'm being arrogant when I ask you to stop abusive behavior.
Imagine if people responded with "Typical librempeg developer answer" to
all of your email, how would you feel about it?

> If you stop responding with mails on all FFmpeg mailing lists from now to
> indefinite time in future nothing of value would be lost.

Please reread what you wrote and appreciate the irony of the situation.

Needless to say, this is also going straight to CC :)
Please just do better, I believe in you!
--
Vittorio