[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] STF 2025

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Thu Jun 6 03:07:15 EEST 2024

On Wed, Jun 05, 2024 at 12:31:28PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> Le 5 juin 2024 12:18:57 GMT+03:00, "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <remi at remlab.net> a écrit :
> >But by reacting *only* to Vittorio trying to defend himself and explicitly (and ineffectively) asking for help from the CC, you look like you are attacking the victim and defending the troll.
>
> I should have said "the one doing the trolling". But whatever, the CC is free to ban me for calling someone a troll.

You said something, others said something. Some people want to use somethings
to have others banned. I dont think thats what the CC is there for.

The goal of the CC is not to ban people, but to make people work
together AND by happy while doing so!

(Above is my own, and only my oppinion.)

thx

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision
of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet
notwithstanding go out to meet it. -- Thucydides