[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] False positives on Coverity

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:49:22 EEST 2024

On Sat, Jun 8, 2024 at 6:02 PM Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 01:38:16AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > To keep people updated (and as this is not vissible on the ML)
> > heres my current list of issues marked as false positives / intentional
> in Mai & April 2024
> > (in case anyone wants to review, i presume noone wants but just in case)
>
> updated list as of today:
> [...]

Whenever we switch to github/gitlab/gitea it would be nice that these
reports open a ticket immediately, and that when they are closed as false
positives they update the coverity status as well. This allows for better
tracking of these as well as having a set of tasks for some introductory
patches.
--
Vittorio