[FFmpeg-devel] Empty arch/ directories

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu May 30 19:25:39 EEST 2024

Le keskiviikkona 29. toukokuuta 2024, 19.59.56 EEST Sean McGovern a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> It is not likely we will get anyone to step up to do DSP work for arguably
> dead architectures like SPARC, Blackfin, etc.

Super-H and Alpha.

> Maybe is it time to remove those directories that just contain a README now?

Yes, I think that it is overdue. This Sunday marks the tenth anniversary of
Blackfin's removal. Alpha was mostly removed the previous year, but with the
leftovers left to bit rot. The other two were removed a little earlier than
Blackfin.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/