[FFmpeg-trac] #5860(undetermined:new): "PES packet size mismatch", "Could not find codec parameters for stream 0" for TS stream that mplayer can play

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Sep 23 15:59:57 EEST 2016

#5860: "PES packet size mismatch", "Could not find codec parameters for stream 0"
for TS stream that mplayer can play
             Reporter:  jik          |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by jik):

 I have a 4MB file file which demonstrates this issue. I am unable to FTP
 it to upload.ffmpeg.org:

 $ ncftp upload.ffmpeg.org
 NcFTP 3.2.5 (Feb 02, 2011) by Mike Gleason
 (http://www.NcFTP.com/contact/).
 Could not connect to 138.195.131.196: No route to host.
 Could not open host upload.ffmpeg.org: could not connect to remote host.

 You can download it from my NAS:

 http://gofile.me/2J75a/xUY7VIJE9

 If/when upload.ffmpeg.org is fixed and you would like me to upload the
 file there, please let me know. Or if there is some other way to get it to
 you, please let me know that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5860#comment:1>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>