[FFmpeg-user] Pyffmpeg - updated version, or source for older ffmpeg build?

Kevin Cazabon kevin at cazabon.com
Thu Aug 2 03:47:21 CEST 2012

Hi all - I'm trying to use pyffmpeg on a Mac, and am having issues due to the only version of pyffmpeg I can find seems to be no longer maintained and is out of sync with ffmpeg development.

Does anyone know of a version of pyffmpeg that's compatible with recent versions of ffmpeg?

Failing that, do you know where I can get access to an older version of ffmpeg that supports the last version of pyffmpeg? (march 2011 build of ffmpeg:  (FFmpeg version git-35d7d6f)

I've built all the dependencies/etc, but the version mismatching comes up with a ton of compile errors due to structure changes in ffmpeg since pyffmpeg was last updated.

Thanks,
Kevin.