[FFmpeg-user] .mov format from portrait to landscape mode

Dharmendra Kumar dharmendra at omniesolutions.com
Thu Aug 9 08:56:59 CEST 2012

Hi

           I have a critical problem. I am sharing the details with you.

            Problem: - I have a video file in .mov format, taken from the IPhone. This video is in portrait mode, I want to play this video on the webpage in landscape mode and vice versa.
                             Please suggest me, should I convert my video from portrait to landscape mode using FFMPEG. Does FFMPEG provide this conversion feature? If yes, Please send the exe and the command line for converting portrait video into landscape mode and vice versa.

Is there anybody that can help me?

Thanks & Regards

Dharmendra Kumar
Omnie Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd.