[FFmpeg-user] [ffmpeg-user] Encoding data output

suresh kumar ch.sureshkumar.24 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:58:15 CEST 2012

Hi,
    I am encoding the video data in real time live stream. I am using width
320 , height 240, cqp 26 , fps 15, bit rate 256000, gop 250 , bframes 2 . I
working this with using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. I found that , the
encoding output data is high. The encoded data output is equal to key
frame. At some level it get low value means no problem but it returns more
time in high value. Can anyone help me in this.