[FFmpeg-user] wmv3 black video

Pierig Le Saux pierig56 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:47:27 CEST 2012

Unfortunately I cannot provide a sample of this video.

I'm sysadmin of a video streaming website, and these videos are uploaded by some of our users. I'd probably get in trouble if I posted the video else where without the users' agreement.

I tried to cut just a few seconds of the video so it was impossible to identify anything, but even -vcodec copy results in a black/blank video.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
Pierig LE SAUX