[FFmpeg-user] generate thumbnail or picture code

Chau Pham chaupv79 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:27:49 CEST 2012

Hi Roger Pack, Thank you for your hint, but let consider information below,  ffmpeg -i movie.mp4 -r 1/10 -s 720x480 -f image2 thum%5d.jpg  it's going to generate image from movi.mp4 in every 10 seconds.if movie.mp4 have duration 10 minutes then it will generate 60 thumnail. thum00001.jpg, thum00002.jpg.....,thum00060.jpg, I would like to know the code that geneare the number 1, 2...., 60. Please show me if you know it. Thank You,Chau Pham.