[FFmpeg-user] Problems dumping H264 stream from Axis camera

paulj at fastmail.es paulj at fastmail.es
Fri Aug 31 15:35:42 CEST 2012

> disk.
> >> I used to
> command
> >> line used to work:
>
> Maybe you can get a dump of the data somehow that shows the problem so
> devs can look at it?

	Um, what? I already posted all the information that I had about this days ago. I even
did a "git bisect" to narrow down the build where this bug began.
	(Anyway, a dump wouldn't be helpful, because dumping the raw H264 stream to a file
and converting from there worked; it only failed when capturing live from the camera).

                                  Paulo.

"Oh, don't worry kids. Most of you will
never fall in love. You'll just marry
for fear of dying alone."