[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg supported servers

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Mon Dec 10 23:05:40 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012, at 08:58 AM, Joana Moll wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My web hosting is not supporting -qt faststart command and they made a
> lot
> of troubles running ffmpeg in general.
>
> Can someone recommend a good hosting service in which ffmpeg is running
> fine?
>
> Many thanks!
> Joana.

As an alternative to using qt-faststart, and if your ffmpeg is not too
old, you can use "-movflags faststart" in your ffmpeg command to "run a
second pass to put the moov at the beginning of the file".

Or you can get the ffmpeg source and compile qt-faststart, and run it in
whatever directory you have permission.