[FFmpeg-user] h264 not played by Flash 11.4 (WinXP)

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Tue Dec 11 21:01:28 CET 2012

Hi there,

I use the Flash version of mediaelementsjs.com to play some files
(screencasts done with Camstudio) located on a common server.

Everything is fine, but if I transcode the videos to flv/mp4 with
-vcodec h264, Flash isn't able to play the video. Audio encoded with aac
is played fine. (Latest VLC plays video and audio fine.)

Flash 11.4 within IE8 in WinXP Pro. I use the static 32-bit static
builds from Zeranoe.

Is this a known bug or am I missing something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk