[FFmpeg-user] Capture Video from Decklink Video Render

Yugant Khanna yugant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:49:15 CET 2012

yes ofcourse segment muxer will work. i can set "-f segment -segment_time
10"  and create 10 mins Video clips and then transcoding each the Video
clips into MXF or Mov using FFMEG or FMBC?

 i did try and do the above way couple of days back but the issue was in
the second Output002 file the audio and Video wre not in sync .. i shall
try and post the command line in few hours ...

or if i don't make any sense please post one command line that i can try

regards