[FFmpeg-user] FLV Video not Playing Smoothly

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Mon Dec 17 00:33:23 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012, at 01:26 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> please come back to reality!
> nobody is using ffmeg to encode videos for ffplay

I did not make a recommendation of using ffmpeg to encode videos for
ffplay. I am simply trying to find out if the videos do or do not play
smoothly in ffplay. It is called a "process of elimination", however I
jumped to the conclusion that ffmpeg is even involved which may or may
not be true. If you feel like flaming me, it should have been for not
asking more questions to determine if ffmpeg was used to capture the
videos and/or to decode them, and/or to get enough information to
duplicate the issue.

> anybody except you is using ffmpeg to encode videos for play them
> on smartphones, tablets, PC's, websites and your answer is only
> ignorance

You seem to be confused over my intent, and statements like this do not
help your signal to noise ratio.