[FFmpeg-user] FLV Video not Playing Smoothly

NeonFlash psykosonik_frequenz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 04:21:25 CET 2012

There is no player which is able to play the file smoothly. Even on the website which was making use of flowplayer, the video did not play smoothly.

It would play smoothly for the first 10 seconds and then in slow motion.

I cannot provide the video(s) here since they are copyrighted and it would not be appropriate for me to upload them here.

I did not get what you meant by top-posting in this mailing list, but if you meant, that I replied to initial posts, then I am sorry. I will make sure I reply to the most recent post in the thread.

Thanks and appreciate your help. I have given the complete output from ffmpeg for the file, hope that helps in troubleshooting.

I think this task is more about fixing the FLV file with ffmpeg.