[FFmpeg-user] FLV --> MP4 Conversion Audio/Video Out of Sync

Leo Papadopoulos leo at telecomcto.com
Sun Dec 23 21:52:21 CET 2012

Dear Group:

The mailing list did not let me attach the FLV because it is too big, so I
am providing a link where you can download it:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_lwz8YWXmRAcFN6VExqSDJCbmM

I converted it to an MP4 using the command:
ffmpeg -i telecomcto.flv -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict -2 -b:a 64k -ar 44100
-ac 1 telecomctotest.mp4

 I have not figured out how to get the audio to be in sync with the video.

I have tried to use the -itsoffset flag but it does not seem to do
anything. Is itsoffset the path I should take? Or is my problem related to
the "PTS < DTS invalid clipping"?

Leo P.