[FFmpeg-user] Decode and encode mpeg2 video

Dhaval Shah dhaval.shah at fugital.com
Tue Jul 10 07:43:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have set all the parameters as per sample tutorial which successfully
decode the mpeg 2 video.
Still that parameters could not help me in my application.
Add on I had also tried to open decoder as per sample application by giving
input file but result was same.
My video resolution is 720x576.
Is there any problem with this resolution.
Because my code is working with 704x576 resolution video.
So I have doubt on resolution.