[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg can't open mjpeg stream

fendard matayou at ymail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:16:33 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I am stuck on a I think tricky problem. If I try to do the following command
:
ffmpeg -v 9 -loglevel 99 -i
http://216.62.222.100/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi?resolution=640x480&req_fps=30&.mjpg
output.avi -report

Nothing happens, only this two lines after 5 minutes more or less :
"
[loas @ 0218c160] Format loas detected only with low score of 1,
misdetection possible!
[loas @ 0218c160] File position before avformat_find_stream_info() is 0
"

I do not have any idea or what is wrong. FFmpeg version is
ffmpeg-20120720-git-85761ef-win32-static (one of the lastest) and the
behaviour is similar when trying to open this stream with opencv since it
uses FFmpeg as well.

Any help would be appreciated =D