[FFmpeg-user] Concatenating 30fps video with audio, using ffmpeg

Jim Worrall coniophora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:00:19 CEST 2012

On Jul 29, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Olumide wrote:

> I am trying to concatenate a 30fps video with a 44k audio file but the video and audio portions of the output are out of synch.

If you have a video and audio file, and you want to put them together in one file,
in sync, that is not concatenating.  Concatenate means to put two files together
end-to-end, so the second one begins where the first one ends.  It sounds as if
you want to mux the video and audio streams from your two files into one
container file, so they play simultaneously.
Jim