[FFmpeg-user] duration of first image is too short when making video from images

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Sat Jun 9 19:49:37 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 04:32:54PM +0300, Mirza Zeyrek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently i noticed a problem with ffmpeg while creating video from images.
>
> http://superuser.com/questions/434232/why-is-the-first-image-changing-so-quickly-when-creating-video-from-images-via-f/434243#comment500404_434243
> you
> can see my question from here.
>
> ffmpeg -r 0.15 -f image2 -i /var/www/44693/%0d.jpg /var/www/44693/output11.mp4

Please provide the complete console output on the mailing list. I know
you provided it in the link but it is nice to have all information in
the same place. Also, some readers might be too lazy to click on a link...

> with this command i have created a video. you can see video on youtube too.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKcABUmnF4&feature=youtu.be
>
> the problem is first image is changing soo quickly. what is the problem ?

Remember to compose a new message with an appropriate title instead of
replying to the "Welcome to ffmpeg-user" message. All messages are
archived. We may seem picky here at ffmpeg-user at times, but we are simply
trying to get the right information as efficiently as possible.