[FFmpeg-user] How to segment a video file into a stream of playable segments?

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:47:51 CEST 2012

Hello!

I want FFMpeg to create several segments out of an original video file; and
a meta data-file containing the name of the segments and other data
required in order to play them as a stream. The files should be created in
such a way that the segments can be played as a stream without any
noticable glitches in the overlap of the media files.

I also want to know what command to use for a media player to take and
interpret the meta data-file and to play the video segments in their right
order.
Thanks!

*Kind regards, Anders Branderud
*

[Personal blog] Will of the
Creator<http://www.proofexistencegod.com/will-of-god/will-of-god/>  :
Logical
reasons - based on scientific premises - for the existence of a Super
intelligent and Orderly Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient
creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to
ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org