[FFmpeg-user] 回复: 回复: Segmentation fault (core dumped) when run ffmpeg

韩瑞松 550399108 at qq.com
Wed Jul 3 03:15:30 CEST 2013

Hi, Tom.
'The same result' means I uninstalled the ffmpeg at version 1.2.1 and complied from the latest source from git.
When I run the command I used before.It sometimes working and sometimes segfaulting.

I complied this source at three computers and got the same result as above.

I used to run this command by ffmpeg at version r26400. It worked well.

But it can save the rotate information of the video.So I want to use a newer one.