[FFmpeg-user] mux flv problem

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jul 15 15:19:16 CEST 2013

Soho Soho123 <soho123.2012 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> FLV does not support sample rate 48000,choose from
> (44100, 22050, 11025) it is output from:
> libavformat/flvenc.c, that used when ffserver do mux.
>
> Hence, my question is ffserver related.

So you cannot reproduce the problem with ffmpeg?

You may have already noticed that ffserver is not
very well maintained so reporting problems against
ffserver that are reproducible with ffmpeg is
often not a good idea.

(This is of course completely irrelevant for this
specific question: I don't think anybody on this
mailing list knows why Adobe - or Macromedia? -
chose to support only a limited set of bitrates
in flv.)

Carl Eugen