[FFmpeg-user] Create slideshow with ffmpeg from still images

Andy Civil andycivil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 01:31:29 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-29 7:59 AM, thljcl wrote:

> ... I believe that my experience may be helpful to somebody  ...

I am interested to read your experiences, and also this thread becomes a
historical record for others who search for answers in the future.

I have previously posted a method to create a slideshow with FFmpeg,
specifically to allow for slides of different lengths (e.g. when doing a
presentation with a voiceover) which is not covered in the Wiki or any other
article that I know. However, my method is 'awkward' and I'm interested to look
at yours to see if I can combine them to get a simpler method which still allows
for different times. (Concatenation was not a possibility when I worked out my
method.)

Thank you for posting.

--
Andy