[FFmpeg-user] Create slideshow with ffmpeg from still images

thljcl jiachielee at live.com
Tue Jul 30 13:13:28 CEST 2013

Disclaimer: I do not in any way endorse the contents of this slideshow. I’m
just demoing how I use ffmpeg to create slideshow with slides of varying
length.http://sdrv.ms/13rDjUJThe “job.7z” and “job-2.7z” contain text files,
which can be made the batch file I used by changing its filename extension.
“job” is used for creating slideshow. “job-2” is used for extracting the
frames. From the slides, I created files of “1.mkv, 2.mkv, 3.mkv … 12.mkv”.
Then I use mkvtoolnix to merge them together into a single. One thing I like
about mkvtoolnix is that it has a GUI front end.In this slideshow, I makes
the first slide lasts for 10 seconds; second slide lasts for 11 seconds;
third slide lasts for 12 seconds; fourth slide lasts for 10 seconds; fifth
slide lasts for 11 seconds; sixth slide lasts for 12 seconds; seventh slide
lasts for 10 seconds; eighth slide lasts for 11 seconds; ninth slide lasts
for 12 seconds; tenth slide lasts for 10 seconds; eleventh slide lasts for
11 seconds; twelfth slide lasts for 12 seconds;I don’t plan to keep this
demo for long. As such, I shall remove it after August 7, 2013.