[FFmpeg-user] Question About FFmpeg License

Fernando Brown fernando.brown81 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 22:41:25 CEST 2013

Hello,

My name is Fernando and I'm having a software company, recently we are developing a software application (Windows platform) and using the FFmpeg.exe (without any modification) just to convert a portion of video files and concatenate them. This program is not a free and is a paid version.
My question is: If we mention the FFmpeg name in our program and also a text file in our installation package to include direct link to FFmpeg website, and also include it in our EULA and again mention that we use FFmpeg under LGPLv2.1; is it sufficient for licensing and legal points?
If NOT, please assist me how to do that.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Fernando Brown
fernando.brown81 at yahoo.com