[FFmpeg-user] Create slideshow with ffmpeg from still images

thljcl jiachielee at live.com
Wed Jul 31 06:20:23 CEST 2013

Is this tool from http://bit.ly/159uJ2e what you are referring to? Thanks for
telling a commercially available tool that costs USD 50. By the way I also
have another free tool that is called “Movie Maker”, which is free for
Windows users. I think that you have missed the point why I learned to use
ffmpeg; it’s not merely for academic reasons, although that is a big part of
it.
As I previously mentioned, I can do a lot of customizations when it comes to
encoding settings, such as frame rate, quality preservation (Hey, I can do
lossless encoding), file size control, and so on. Ffmpeg is free to use but
it’s not exactly the most user-friendly tool as a command-line tool. But
it’s certainly very powerful. At the end, it’s up to the users to choose
whether or not they only need simple tools for simple job; or they need
something more advanced, but more difficult to be used.