[FFmpeg-user] Shell_exec suddenly stop working in Php code

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed May 1 12:46:39 CEST 2013

why the hell do you start another thread for the same
problem when you clearly got explained that this is NOT
ffmpeg related at all?

ask you hoster, ask your serveradmin, ask yourself why
you want broken by design actions like shell_exec()
froma webserver process instead call PHP as CLI

however: THIS IS NOT FFMPEG RELATED

-------- Original-Nachricht --------