[FFmpeg-user] Building ffmpeg with vid.stab on Mac OS 10.8 anyone?

Robert Krüger krueger at lesspain.de
Wed May 1 15:34:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to build ffmpeg with vid.stab support. I installed vid.stab
from git head and then configured ffmpeg from current head with

./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libvidstab

That failed with "ERROR: vidstab not found" although headers and lib are
installed in /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib. This seems strange
because the header file and function that are used to check availability of
the lib are there AFAICS and permissions seem correct as well.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems or build instructions for
getting vid.stab to run with ffmpeg on OS X mountain lion?

Thanks,

Robert