[FFmpeg-user] how to use drawtext?

Richard Duran ricdur2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 03:32:00 CET 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Frank Tetzel <
s1445051 at mail.zih.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

> Am Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:36:34 -0600
> schrieb Richard Duran <ricdur2 at gmail.com>:
>
> There's a 10 pixel gap between the videos and 12
> pixels above and below for the text.

Okay, I've figured out the syntax to pad, but I'd like to add a new
wrinkle. I've changed these to 100 and 120 respectively, and set the
fontsize to 80. Now I'd like to add two GIF images, one at the top left and
another at the top right.

The images are about 65x60. I'd like to double their size to 130x120 and
they should sit on either side of the header. Preferably, they would be
placed at the corners.

My first attempt was to place "[2] overlay, " just before "setpts". I
didn't expect this to produce the effect I wanted, but I figured it was a
start. I will keep going through the documentation and look for examples,
but I'm hoping for further assistance.