[FFmpeg-user] How to stitch images to create video

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Apr 1 23:34:42 CEST 2014

Amit Agarwal <lifeamit <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This command it creating video.mp4 but that seems to
> be corrupt file.

Does the output file play with current ffplay or current
MPlayer?

> No player is able to play that file and VLC crashes
> when trying to play this file.

Which version of vlc did you test?

Please understand that if FFmpeg writes invalid files
that cannot be played with any player, this would be
an important issue that we'd like to know about.
If old versions of media players do not like files
produced with current FFmpeg, I don't think there
is anything we can do.

Carl Eugen