[FFmpeg-user] snapshot from videfile: incorrect position

scenator info at scenator.de
Fri Apr 4 20:38:17 CEST 2014

Hello again,

yes I know, that -ss **after** -i is more precisious than **before** -i, but
then there is no fastforward and I have to wait this 437.96 seconds (7
minutes!!)- thererfore this is no solution for me.

I thought, when I go fast forward to 435.96 and then the last 1.75 sec
seeking the wanted position with "normal play" would deliver me th accurate
position.

Any other ideas??
Best regards,
  Frank