[FFmpeg-user] Possible issue with asf muxer

Massimo Battistel battistel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:58:27 CEST 2014

I'd like to know if you've been able to reproduce the issue.

Additional information: I've seen that intermission2.asf has a very bad
interleaving, something like:

(V=video packet, A=audio packet)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...and so on for more
than half of file. Then in the end it turn into normality VAVAVAVA....

Remuxing the file into asf again reorders packets correctly.
(VAVAVAVAV...till the end).

ffmpeg -i intermission2.asf -c copy intermission3.asf

let me know,
thanks,
MB

--