[FFmpeg-user] Stream blocks when system time changes

LANGLOIS Olivier PIS -EXT olivier.pis.langlois at transport.alstom.com
Mon Apr 14 20:21:22 CEST 2014

Hi Massimo,

I am currently doing some work to propose to ffmpeg dev to robustify the project in that aspect. I can point you out where to fetch v1 of my patch if you want to try it out in your setup but before I have 2 questions.

1. On which platform are you running ffmpeg (my patch only address the issue on Linux)?
2. Would you be able to send the stream on a different machine (in order be sure that the freeze is in ffmpeg and not in the player...)?

Please ignore the confidentiality notice below.
It is automatically added without my consent.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.