[FFmpeg-user] Determined to not find libvpx

Andoru andoru.blah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 04:28:09 CEST 2014

> >> This appears to be missing an 's' if the path in your email is correct.
> >
> > My bad, I meant ~/ffmpeg_build/include/vpx/vpx-decoder.h
> > I double-checked, the path is correct.
>
> Oh wait...  I'm an idiot.  Never mind the small 's', what about the
> '_build' part?

Nope, I'm the idiot, haha. I had had the configure line pointing out to the
wrong path as you noticed, but now it complains that it can't find opus,
here's what it says in the log:
check_pkg_config opus opus_multistream.h opus_multistream_decoder_create
pkg-config --exists --print-errors opus
Package opus was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `opus.pc'
No package 'opus' found
ERROR: opus not found