[FFmpeg-user] libavfilter : using amix

Mr Artichaut mr.artichaut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:16:31 CEST 2014

Amerge gives me something similar :/ So, it's

My last version is here :
https://gist.github.com/MrArtichaut/0cd9147441b51113db4d (it's a test
program so yeah, a lot of ugly things I known :) )

When opening my inputs, I also have this in my logs, but I've read that
it's not a real issue :
[wav @ 0x10280ea00] parser not found for codec pcm_s16le, packets or times
may be invalid.

Thank.