[FFmpeg-user] Removing audio noise

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Sun Apr 20 10:22:29 CEST 2014

Op Sunday 20 Apr 2014 10:06 CEST schreef Cecil Westerhof:

>> Maybe this article will help: How To Do Noise Reduction Using
>> ffmpeg And sox:
>> http://www.zoharbabin.com/how-to-do-noise-reduction-using-ffmpeg-and-sox/
>
> Certainly did. Had to remove the sameq of-course. ;-)

Even better: I had a problem when fetching video for a screen-cast with
the same web-cam as I fetched audio with. That problem is also solved.
It is a little work to figure out, but with command line utilities
there is a lot possible.

Now I have to find something against keyboard clicks. But that is not
as nearly as important as this problem was.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer