[FFmpeg-user] Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg

miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Tue Apr 22 14:49:33 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-22 05:12, miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr wrote:
> The technical information is there!
> Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg
> https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7539696.html#7539696
> Thank you, and also thank you Gentoo people.
> If you didn't know, if you give in to NSA, by means of the now
> dominant SELinux, as almost all other Linuces have done, the world has
> lost so much, that you can't even phathom!
> Please don't!

And there is now so much more legible formatted and filled with
previously missing links version:
Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7539792.html#7539792

I hope the problem is clearly put, and undeniable.
I hope this helps the cause of freedom, yes, no exaggeration.

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia,
www.CroatiaFidelis.hr