[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: [screen-capture-recorder-to-video-windows-free] Color mismatch on recorded file (#29)

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:09:00 CEST 2014

I'm having trouble helping somebody to convert RGB0 [full spectrum] input
into basically "lossless" libx264.  Is this even possible?  There seems to
be some loss even using yuv444p I'm not sure why.

libx264rgb can be lossless and does work.

Is this a "lost" [pun intended] cause? Is the purpose of libx264rgb to
avoid this problem?
Would 10 bit libx264 possibly help, anybody think?
Just wondering so I can do a write up of this on the wiki.
Thanks!
-roger-