[FFmpeg-user] Delay filter reconfiguration

androiddevmar11 androiddevmar11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 21:53:11 CEST 2014

Hello,
thank you for hints. I am still trying to use adelal because concept of PTS
is not clear for me yet. Today I relased that I am probably not able to mix
many inputs at one go. Let's say that my mix scenario looks following:

                                              ——————
—————
1 Input, video   	           5s del  |   10 frames |    4s del      |  15
frame |
                              ————————————————————— ————————

                                         ———————————————————
2 Input, video             1s del |   20 frames

                              ——————————————————— ————

                              ————————————————————————————————
3 Input, AAC file       |   60 frames

                              —————————————————————— ——————————

At input 1 I configure "adelay to value 5 seconds. After 10 frames from
first input are read I need to destroy all graph and create delay filter
with value 4s. But I cannot do that because at input 2 frames reading is not
finished yet. I cannot destroy filter and recreate it after frames from
input 2 are read because at that moment I am to far in output file so I will
not achieve correct delay at input 1.  So for me it looks now that i cannot
mix many input at one go. I have to mix input 1 with input 3 first. Than mix
input 2 to the result of first mixing. But this is not very effecitve. I
believe that FFMPEG allows me to do it in better way. Where is mistake in
this approach??? Thank you for help.