[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg ignores duration and skips concat images

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 16 03:29:04 CEST 2014

On 6/15/2014 2:43 PM, Simon Thelen wrote:
> On 15/06/14 at 21:18, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> Simon Thelen <ffmpeg-user <at> c-14.de> writes:
>>
>>> Your problem is right here. All the input images
>>> have to be the same size and the same format.
>> This should be no problem.
>>
> I've tried doing something similar before. It didn't work correctly
> until I converted all the input files so they were the same size and
> same format.

Thanks for the suggestion.  It seemed not relevant to this case.  It
combined a 60-second mp2 audio file with 1500 png files having differing
numbers of pixels.  All the png files had an aspect ratio of 1 (i.e.,
the same numbers of pixels for both rows and columns, but some of the
files had 480 pixels per inch;  others had 842). Spencer Graves