[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Ryan Grewatz grewa008 at d.umn.edu
Sat Jun 21 07:39:54 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I'm having a strange issue with recording from a live rtsp stream that I
can't be sure is ffmpeg's fault.

My command is: ffmpeg -i rtsp://192.168.0.100 -vcodec mpeg4 -qscale 1 -an
out1.mp4
but when I run it, I am only getting a couple frames before it quits
outputting frame data. I'm still receiving streamed data, but I can't view
it because ffmpeg won't handle a SIGINT call in these cases (which is
necessary in my app). What could I be doing wrong, or is this not an ffmpeg
problem?

Here is a link to a screenshot of what's wrong:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw65njk5by2tg5p/Issue.png