[FFmpeg-user] libquvi missing

David baker dork at penguinsleuth.com
Thu Jun 26 06:28:55 CEST 2014

> Correct, libquvi is missing. What's your question?
>
> Do you really need all those '--enable-*' options?
> Did you really want "--enable-libquvi"?
> Do you have libquvi-dev(el) installed?

It's not supposed to be missing.

% rpm -ql libquvi
/usr/lib64/libquvi-0.9-0.9.2.so
/usr/lib64/libquvi-0.9.so
% rpm -ql libquvi-devel
/usr/include/quvi-0.9
/usr/include/quvi-0.9/quvi
/usr/include/quvi-0.9/quvi.h
/usr/include/quvi-0.9/quvi/qbool.h

Do I really need libquvi? No, but I figure that It's better to have everything then to find yourself missing something.
I should mention that I had to edit the log file I submitted earlier because it was to big 230+KiB. If you want more let me know.

Thanks, David

This message sent using Putercop.org's FREE E-Mail Service.  Visit www.putercops.org, the Ultimate Cybercop Resource and get your own FREE Cybercop E-Mail account.  Several Cybercop domains to choose from!