[FFmpeg-user] Stream RTMP at rates higher than 1.5 Mbps

Carl Lindqvist lulebo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:10:02 CEST 2014

> I still do not understand why this bug report only has my single vote.

I have voted on this now. Just found out about it when experimenting
with live encoding through ffmpeg. I couldn't figure out what was
going on. I was troubleshooting my network for 2 hours before finding
this thread and the bug report. This is a very big bug. RTMP is
essential for streaming to the big CDNs or to services such as
Youtube, Twitch etc. 1.5 Mbit might have been plenty 10 years ago, but
I am trying to do HD here! :)