[FFmpeg-user] [CLT2014] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 19:16:09 CET 2014

  We happily announce that FFmpeg will be represented at `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage'
in Chemnitz, Germany. The event will take place on 15th and 16th of March.

  More information can be found here:

  http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2014/en/info/

  We hereby invite you to visit us at our booth located in the Linux-Live area!
There we will demonstrate usage of FFmpeg, answer your questions and listen to
your problems and wishes.

  Especially if you have media files that cannot be processed correctly with
FFmpeg, be sure to have a sample with you so we can have a look!