[FFmpeg-user] How to install ffplay

Elliott Balsley elliottbalsley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:40:05 CET 2014

After installing ffmpeg from git master, I have binaries for ffmpeg, ffprobe, and ffserver.  But ffplay is missing, so how do I install it?  This was my configure command:
./configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-nonfree --enable-static --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-opencl --enable-libfreetype --disable-shared --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora