[FFmpeg-user] preserving YUV color range of 0-255

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Mar 9 09:52:11 CET 2014

Dave Rice <dave <at> dericed.com> writes:

> some filters such as extractplanes change the range of the input.

I may miss something but I believe that extractplanes neither
changes nor does not change the range, it simply outputs the
data as it is stored in the input plane (1:1).
Depending on the input colour space, this may lead to
unexpected results.
But I have to admit I had not used the filter before.

Please try to fix your quoting, Carl Eugen