[FFmpeg-user] Frames at a particular (interval) distance

oana1404 oana.inel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:57:06 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to extract key frames from a video using the following option:
eq(pict_type\,I). However, there are lot of keyframes, and I wouldn't want
to get all of them. Thus, I've been thinking to get the timestamps only for
keyframes at a difference between 50 and 60 seconds. Is there a way to do
that?
For example, if the timestamps are the following:
t:18.320000
t:24.160000
t:35.880000
t:37.800000